This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Litehouse Foods. The opinions and text are all mine. Southwestern OPA Ranch Casserole – a delicious casserole with chicken, mushrooms and egg noodles tossed in a flavorful sauce made using OPA by Litehouse Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing!You know when you find something really awesome and you want to shout it out from the rooftops about how amazing that certain something is?? That’s totally how I feel today!
I’m super excited because I get to share with you one of my favorite yummy products – OPA by Litehouse Greek Yogurt Dressings! (how fun is that name to say – OPA!) I was lucky enough to get all of these flavors of dressings below sent to me to try and let me tell you – they ROCK.
I couldn’t believe it. I’m serious when I say, these dressings taste AMAZING. Every flavor was full of flavor. You would never in a million years guess that these OPA dressings are made with Greek yogurt and are lower calorie!
And guess what else? They’re gluten free! How cool is that?! They taste great and they’re better for you!
I am a huge casserole lover (if you couldn’t tell by the million casserole recipes I have on here!). As a busy mom, you can never have too many casserole recipes under your belt!
So I cooked up some mushrooms, garlic, green onions and chicken and mixed in some enchilada sauce and OPA Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing. Tossed it all together with some egg noodles and chopped tomatoes, baked it and BAM. Dinner perfection.
Everyone loved this casserole. So much so that I’ve made it again and again and again. This is now a staple at our house. The best part about this casserole is the flavorful sauce with the OPA Ranch.
You get so much southwestern and ranch flavor without having to add in a ton of different spices. Just a little enchilada sauce and OPA Ranch to get the job done. It’s super creamy and just so yummy.
But don’t take my word for it. Head on out to your favorite grocery store and buy some OPA. You will be so impressed by the quality and taste. And then make this recipe. You’ll thank me later. 🙂
Have you tried OPA Greek Yogurt Dressings?
Southwestern OPA Ranch CasserolePrint Pin Rate
- 10- oz red enchilada sauce
- 1 cup OPA Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 5 green onions sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast cut into cubes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 to matoes diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 12-oz bag egg noodles
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Spray a 3 quart casserole dish or 9x13 sized pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine enchilada sauce with OPA Ranch Dressing in a small mixing bowl; set aside.
- In large pot, heat water and cook egg noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add in green onions and garlic. Stir until onions begin to get tender (be careful not to burn garlic!). Add in mushrooms. Sauté until tender.
- Add in chicken and cook until no longer pink. Drain any extra liquid and season with salt and pepper. Pour in enchilada and ranch mixture as well as tomatoes and cilantro; stir to combine.
- Drain egg noodles and pour into large bowl. Add in chicken mixture and lightly toss. Pour into prepared casserole dish or pan and top with shredded swiss cheese.
- Cover with tin foil and place in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve warm with a sprinkle of cilantro on top and enjoy!