Have you ever made spaghetti squash before? It’s so easy and healthy! This recipe for Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Spaghetti Squash is super easy and is a fabulous, flavorful, healthy meatless main or side dish. (Thanks to La Terra Fina for sponsoring this post!)
Many years ago, way back when, I was scared of cooking squash. I would glance at the raw squash in the produce section and quickly walk past. I mean, who eats something that’s so oddly shaped and has such a weird name? Squash? That’s a sport, right? Squash? 😉
About one year or so ago, I decided to put my big girl panties on and instead of walking by them in the produce aisle, I grabbed one. A spaghetti squash.
I googled it and found a recipe for an easy way to cook it (and yes, it was incredibly SO easy). I shredded the inside with a fork and BAM. Faux spaghetti noodles. Heck yes! Waistline rejoice for the faux carb noodles!
Fast forward to today. This lady right here is in love with any and all squashes. Bring ’em on. Especially the spaghetti squash. Its so ridiculously easy to bake up. Shred the insides and mix with some yummy ingredients and you have yourself a filling, healthy, amazing main or side dish.
Speaking of healthy, have you ever tried La Terra Fina dip and spreads? Oh my word. They’re absolutely incredible. Full of crazy flavor and with less fat and calories than other dips of its kind. They’re made with Greek yogurt and have no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Oh, AND they’re gluten free. Do yourself a favor and pick some up the next time you’re at the store and then make some stuffed spaghetti squash!
Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Spaghetti SquashPrint Pin Rate
- 1 medium sized spaghetti squash
- 2-3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 to mato diced
- 1 6-oz jar artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese plus a little extra for topping
- 1 10-oz container La Terra Fina Spinach & Parmesan Dip and Spread
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Half squash and scoop out any seeds. Pour olive oil in the insides of squash and spread around. Place the oiled inside down on a cookie sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes, until the insides easily shred when you use a fork (the bigger the squash, the longer the cooking time).
- When the insides shred easily with a fork, pull out and set aside to cool. When cool enough to handle, gently shred the insides of both the squash and place in a bowl.
- Add in the tomato, artichoke hearts, mozzarella cheese, La Terra Fina dip, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Fill both halves of spaghetti squash with filling mixture and top with a little extra cheese.
- Bake at 400ºF for about 15-20 minutes, or until the insides have heated through and the cheese has melted completely. Serve and enjoy!