Yummiest Fruit Salad Ever – creamy, fruity deliciousness of pineapple, mandarin oranges, grapes, marshmallows & coconut all in a creamy pudding dressing. OMG the best EVER!
- 2 pkgs. vanilla instant pudding
- 1 20-oz can crushed pineapple and juice
- 1 20-oz can pineapple tidbits and juice
- 2 8-oz cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 c. coconut
- 2 c. red or green seedless grapes halved
- 2 c. miniature marshmallows
- 1 16-oz carton Cool Whip, or two 8-ounce cartons
- Pour dry instant pudding in a large mixing bowl. Pour crushed pineapple and pineapple tidbits with juice (do NOT drain!) over the pudding and mix together.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until well blended. (I usually add other fruit I have on hand, like a chopped up apple, banana or even some maraschino cherries. This is a very versatile recipe!)
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes a lot, so it's perfect to bring for a pot luck!