This is the most amazing Korean Beef Recipe that you only need a few ingredients to make. It’s so easy! Serve it over rice and you have dinner done in under 30 minutes!
Easy Korean Beef
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil or olive oil if you don't have sesame
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ginger minced
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red peppers or more to desired spice level
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 green onions chopped
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and brown the ground beef. Drain if necessary.
- Add garlic in to the ground beef and sesame (or olive) oil once the meat is cooked. Cook this until the garlic is fragrant and cooked through.
- Add the brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, salt and pepper and crushed red pepper. Simmer for a few minutes to fuse the flavors.
- Once everything is all cooked, serve this over cooked rice with green onions sprinkled over the top. Enjoy!