Crunchy Chickpeas - the perfect healthy snack!
- 1 19-oz can chickpeas, well drained, rinsed and patted dry
- olive oil spray
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper or more to taste
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano or more to taste
- coarse salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place chickpeas on cookie sheet and bake, shaking every now and then until golden brown and crunchy - about 35-40 minutes.
- Pour fresh-from-the-oven chickpeas into a large bowl. Lightly coat with olive oil spray. Add cayenne, garlic powder, oregano and salt. Toss to coat evenly. Serve immediately or let cool completely before storing in a resealable container. ENJOY!!