Throw this Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili recipe into your slow cooker in the morning and you’ll have a delicious chili at dinnertime your whole family will love!
You will love this easy Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili recipe! My family’s favorite creamy chili!
I LOVE this recipe. Not only is it extremely easy but it is SOOOOO good! One of my favorite meals to eat, especially on a cold night. Or even on a warm one. Doesn’t matter, this stuff is good. You can eat it by itself or with tortilla chips like my family likes. YUM!
When the weather starts to cool down, I love making a huge crock pot full of this Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili for dinner. It’s one of those dishes that everyone in my family likes. It’s definitely a crowd pleaser! I’ve also made this Cream Cheese Chicken Chili for potlucks and chili cook-offs. It’s always a hit!
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can corn, undrained
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes, undrained
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 8-oz package light cream cheese
- 2 chicken breasts
- Drain and rinse the black beans. Place chicken at the bottom of the crock pot, then pour out the whole can of corn (undrained), Rotel tomatoes, and black beans on top of chicken.
- Top with seasonings and ranch dressing mix. Stir together.
- Place cream cheese block on top. Cover with lid and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
If you liked this chili recipe, you might like these too:
For even more great ideas follow me on: