Easy Air Fryer Zucchini Chips are the perfect snack or side dish. Serve with a healthy Greek yogurt and ranch dressing dipping sauce, and you won’t stop snacking on them!
Easy Air Fryer Zucchini Chips
Raise your hand if you have an air fryer!
If not, ask Santa for one this Christmas. You will not be sorry. I use mine all of the time. It makes food that usually you feel guilty eating, not guilty at all.
And it hardly takes any time to make!
These Easy Air Fryer Zucchini Chips are just what it says – EASY.
- Cut zucchini into slices.
- Dredge into bread crumb mixture.
- Spray the air fryer with cooking spray and layer the zucchini chips inside without overlapping.
- Cook at 350º for 10 minutes and then flip and brown for 2 more minutes.
- Make the yummy sauce and dip those zucchini chips in them.
- Enjoy this healthy and quick snack!!
Why use zucchini?
Zucchini is packed with many important vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
It has a high fiber content and a low calorie count. Zucchini is rich in vitamin B6, as well.
Easy Air Fryer Zucchini Chips for ANYTIME of the Year!
You can make these zucchini chips anytime of the year.
Zucchinis are also a wonderful source of:
- Vitamin A
Nutrients per Serving
A large raw zucchini contains:
- Calories: 55
- Protein: 4 grams
- Fat: 1 gram
- Carbohydrates: 10 grams
- Fiber: 3.2 grams
- Sugar: 8 grams
And Air frying these Easy Air Fryer Zucchini Chips makes it so much healthier than putting them in frying oil. I hope you try them and enjoy them!
For even more great ideas follow me on:
Easy Air Fried Zucchini Chips
- 1 Air Fryer
- 4 Medium Zucchini
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Powdered Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1.5 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 tsp. All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Low-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp. Ranch Dressing, Dry
- 1 tsp. milk
- Cut the zucchini into 1/2 inch slices.
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl.
- Mix all other ingredients (besides dipping ingredients) into a larger bowl.
- Dip zucchini slices into the egg mixture and then dredge into the bread crumb mixture.
- Preheat air fryer to 400º for 5 minutes. Turn heat down to 350º. Spray the air fryer with cooking spray. Air fry the breaded zucchini for 10 minutes.
- Flip the zucchini and fry for 2 more minutes at 350º. You can also fry them longer if you like them more well done.
Dipping Sauce Directions
- Mix together Greek yogurt, dry ranch mix and milk and whisk. Use as a yummy dip for the crispy zucchini chips! Enjoy!
Don’t forget to sign up for my exclusive secrets – 5 Secrets to Yummy & Healthy! Click HERE to join!
Want more Air Fryer Recipes? Check these out!