- 1 package white mushrooms trimmed and quartered
- 1/2 pound red potatoes diced into 1/2" cubes
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce I used Frank's Red Hot
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 10-oz package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a 9-inch pie plate, toss mushrooms, potatoes and oil. Season with salt and pepper and roast for 20 minutes, tossing once.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, mustard, hot sauce, salt and pepper. Stir in cheese and broccoli.
- When vegetables are done roasting, pour egg mixture over mushrooms and potatoes and stir to combine.
- Bake until puffed and set in the middle, about 45 to 50 minutes. Cut into slices and enjoy!