Four-Ingredient Baked Russian Chicken
- 9x13 pan
- 1 bottle Russian dressing
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- 1 jar apricot jam/preserves
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Trim chicken of any fat. Rinse and pat dry and place in a 9x13 pan.
- Mix dressing, soup mix and jam together in a bowl. Pour over chicken. Bake, uncovered, in preheated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Serve over rice. Enjoy!!
- NOTE:There's no wrong or right to the amount of jam and Russian dressing. The last time I made it, I used the entire bottle of dressing but used about 3/4 of the bottle of jam. Do whatever you think tastes good. Either way, you will have plenty of sauce left over to drizzle over rice!