This Easy Chicken Marsala Recipe is one of my favorite low carb recipes! It’s so easy to make and is done in under 30 minutes.
This Easy Chicken Marsala Recipe is my favorite go-to dinner recipe. Why? Because it’s done in under 30 minutes and tastes like it came from a restaurant! Plus I’m a huge mushroom fan.
I honestly think I could live off sautéed mushrooms and onions, too. It’s like my favorite thing EVER. I love the smell of them and the texture. Mmmm. I’ve always loved chicken marsala. Anytime I go to an Italian restaurant, I order it.
I didn’t grow up eating it but because of my undying love for it (and because I’m cheap and didn’t want to constantly go to a restaurant) I finally decided to make it at home a year or two ago. So far, I’ve made this Easy Chicken Marsala Recipe SO MANY TIMES.
I’ve always wanted to photograph it and share it with you on here but since I shoot my photos in the daylight, it just never worked out since I would cook it at night for my family.
Last week I decided I would finally photograph this Easy Chicken Marsala Recipe because you NEED this recipe in your life.
Why make THIS Easy Chicken Marsala Recipe:
- It’s such an easy recipe, a child could probably make it!
- Done in under 30 minutes from start to finish.
- Lower in carbs!
- Chicken is tender and juicy.
- Absolutely full of flavor and delicious!
Okay, have I sold you yet on this Easy Chicken Marsala Recipe?! I hope so! I can’t wait to make it again. I almost want to lick the screen, lol! Happy cooking!
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. garlic salt
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. Italian seasoning
- 4 boneless, skinless thin cut chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 8-oz container sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup marsala wine
- In a shallow bowl, combine all-purpose flour, garlic salt, kosher salt, black pepper and Italian seasoning and mix together.
- Coat each chicken breast thoroughly in the flour mixture.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Pour in olive oil and butter.
- Fry the chicken for a couple of minutes, until browned and then flip. Add in mushrooms as the chicken browns on the other side.
- Pour the marsala wine over the chicken. Cover skillet with lid and reduce heat to medium-low and cook for about 10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through, mushrooms are tender and sauce is thickened some.
- Serve with steamed veggies for a lower carb dinner but also delicious with pasta or mashed potatoes. Enjoy!