Dinner doesn’t get easier than this: Muffin Tin Mini Pizzas! They’re ready in about 20 minutes and are customizable to what you like. Kids love these and love to help make them!
Is it bad that when Monday comes, I sigh with relief?! My weekends are insane. This particular weekend, we had to drive to Riverside to my oldest sons football game. If you read Saturday’s Healthy Weekly Meal Plan, you know that he had a huge semi-regional championship game that he played in. Well, they lost. 🙁
Although in his teams’ defense, the team they played was more of a club team instead of a pop warner team, with players from all over Arizona that were hand-picked. They were incredibly good. We’re a pop warner team with kids only from our area. I don’t think that’s very fair but what can you do? Our team played as well as they could have and ended with 28-8 score.
While I’m super sad they lost I’m also glad to get my weeknights and weekends free again. (for awhile at least, until the next sport starts!) Sports are such a time commitment. Dinner shouldn’t be! See how I worked in that transition? Ha!
Now let’s talk about food, shall we? Muffin Tin Mini Pizzas, to be exact. I sort of feel dumb posting this as a “recipe” because it’s so freaking easy. But they’re so good! My boys loved these and they helped me out with my crazy schedule. It was super hard getting dinner on the table with so much going on.
These mini pizzas only take about 20 minutes to make and everyone can customize their own by adding on their favorite toppings. I love that they’re made in a muffin tin because everyone gets their very own pizza cup. If you’re in a pinch and don’t know what to make for dinner tonight, these cute little Muffin Tin Mini Pizzas are the perfect solution!
Muffin Tin Mini Pizzas
- 1 9.4-oz container mini pizza crust dough (or 1 container pizza dough cut into 6 pieces)
- tomato pizza sauce
- Toppings such as: pesto tomato, mozzarella, pizza sauce, pepperoni, black olives
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Spray every other cup on a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Roll out each piece of dough. Spread rolled dough onto tins. Add 1-2 teaspoons sauce onto the middle. Add toppings as desired.
- Bake for 12-15 mins or until cooked through and golden brown. Let cool for a few minutes and then use a knife to carefully extract each pizza. Serve and enjoy!
They look cute! Great party food!