This Strawberry Cheesecake Dip is a deliciously creamy fruit dip made with only 4 simple ingredients! (This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wholesome® Organic Stevia. The opinions and text are all mine.)
You will love this 4 ingredient creamy Strawberry Cheesecake Dip! It’s a delicious way to eat more fruit! I’ve mentioned before that we are a dip loving family. My husband is to blame for this. 😉 He loves pretty much any and all dips and salsas.
My favorite kind are the sweeter kinds of dips. My mom makes a crazy delicious Yogurt Fruit Dip that I love. Her dip was my inspiration for this Strawberry Cheesecake Dip!
You only need FOUR ingredients to make this Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Dip. I blended together light cream cheese and low fat strawberry yogurt then folded in a little heavy whipping cream and sweetened with Wholesome® Organic Stevia. I love using Wholesome products because:
- You can sweeten with no bitter aftertaste
- Zero calories and no glycemic impact – yay!
- Organic, Non GMO, Vegan & Kosher
- Great if you are counting calories or controlling blood sugar spikes
- Clean, organic replacement for the pink, yellow & blue sweeteners that are chemically derived
- Easily lighten your recipes & drinks!
- Great for tea, cereal, smoothies, lemonade, greek yogurt, oatmeal, the list goes on and on…
You’ll be shocked at how little Wholesome Organic Stevia you need in order to sweeten this dip! After I made this dip, I served it to my kids with a few different kinds of fruits. I was pleasantly surprised that not only did they love the dip but they ate lots of fruit, too! I’ll do anything to get my kids to eat more fruits and veggies. 😉
This Strawberry Cheesecake Dip was definitely a winner in our house! I hope you’ll give it a try soon, too! Wholesome products are available at Whole Foods, Target, Wegmans, Meijer, Sprouts, Amazon or in also purchase in Wholesome’s online store. Grab your $1.00 off Wholesome Organic Stevia with this coupon!
Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
- 6 ounces light Neufchatel or Greek cream cheese
- 6 ounces. low-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1 tsp. Wholesome Organic Stevia or more to taste, divided
- 8 ounces heavy whipping cream
- Blend together cream cheese and yogurt with a mixer until smooth. Mix in 3/4 tsp. (or more to taste) Stevia and set aside.
- In another bowl, whip whipping cream until thickened. Mix in 1/4 tsp. Stevia (or more to taste).
- Pour whipping cream into yogurt mixture and carefully fold to combine. Taste and add more Stevia if desired. Serve with fruit or graham crackers, etc. Enjoy!
If you liked this dip recipe, you might like these too:
For even more great ideas follow me on:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wholesome Stevia. The opinions and text are all mine.