This Strawberry Cheesecake Dip is a deliciously creamy fruit dip made with only 4 simple ingredients!
You will love this 4 ingredient creamy Strawberry Cheesecake Dip! It’s a delicious way to eat more fruit! I’ve mentioned before that we are a dip loving family. My husband is to blame for this. 😉 He loves pretty much any and all dips and salsas.
My favorite kind are the sweeter kinds of dips. My mom makes a crazy delicious Yogurt Fruit Dip that I love. Her dip was my inspiration for this Strawberry Cheesecake Dip!
You only need FOUR ingredients to make this Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Dip.
I blended together light cream cheese and low fat strawberry yogurt then folded in a little heavy whipping cream and sweetened it with Stevia. You could also use any other sweetener you prefer.
You’ll be shocked at how little stevia/sugar you need in order to sweeten this dip.
After I made this dip, I served it to my kids with a few different kinds of fruits. I was pleasantly surprised that not only did they love the dip but they ate tons of fruit. I’ll do anything to get my kids to eat more fruits and veggies. 😉
This Strawberry Cheesecake Dip was definitely a winner in our house! I hope you’ll give it a try soon, too!
Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
- 6 ounces light Neufchatel or Greek cream cheese
- 6 ounces. low-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1 tsp. stevia or more to taste, divided
- 8 ounces heavy whipping cream
- Blend together cream cheese and yogurt with a mixer until smooth. Mix in 3/4 tsp. (or more to taste) Stevia and set aside.
- In another bowl, whip whipping cream until thickened. Mix in 1/4 tsp. Stevia (or more to taste).
- Pour whipping cream into yogurt mixture and carefully fold to combine. Taste and add more Stevia if desired. Serve with fruit or graham crackers, etc. Enjoy!