- 3 uncooked chicken breasts sliced into bite-size strips
- 1/2 cup carrot shredded
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1/2 cup celery diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 3 cloves garlic diced or crushed
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger finely chopped
- juice and zest from 1 lime
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper more if you like spicier
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 cup lite soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 12-oz box linguine noodles (I love Dreamfield's Low Carb)
- chopped peanuts for serving
- Slice chicken breasts and set aside. In a large bowl, place the remaining ingredients except for the noodles and mix together. Add sliced chicken and marinate for 1 hour.
- Cook linguine as directed on box. While cooking, heat 2 Tbsp. peanut or olive oil in a large sauté pan. Add the chicken AND marinade to the warm pan. Cook in pan, stirring frequently, until chicken is cooked through. Spoon over linguine pasta and top with cilantro and chopped peanuts, if desired. ENJOY!!