Get all the pizza goodness you crave in this healthy Zoodle Pizza Casserole Recipe! It’s quick and easy to make and is absolutely delicious.
When you’re craving pizza but want to steer clear of the carbs, make this Zoodle Pizza Casserole!
How familiar are you with the term “zoodles“? I can tell you that every time I type it out, my computer underlines it, like it’s a misspelled word. ? Well people, it’s a thing! Zucchini + Noodles = Zoodles.
My oldest son bought me a spiralizer for my birthday a couple of years ago and I love it. It has different blades to make different sizes of noodles. You can use all different kinds of veggies and fruits to make noodles of all shapes and sizes. I probably make zoodles the most with it, though.
Another love of mine is pizza! Who doesn’t love a slice of pizza? Homemade Pizza is my favorite. But let’s be honest, pizza is pretty much all carbs and you can eat like 5 slices before you’re full. Soooo…why not make some zoodles and add pizza toppings to it so it will taste like pizza?!
This Zoodle Pizza Casserole Recipe is seriously amazing. It’s one of the best recipes. You guys, make this.
Make this Zoodle Pizza Casserole Recipe today!
Don’t forget to sign up for my exclusive secrets – 5 Secrets to Yummy & Healthy! Click HERE to join!
Follow me on:
Zoodle Pizza Casserole + Cookbook Giveaway!
- 3 10-12 oz zucchini
- 1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese divided
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. cornmeal
- 1 8- oz. jar pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped green sweet pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted black olives
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a 3 quart bring dish with cooking spray.
- Using a spiraizer, cut zucchini into long, thin noodles (zoodles). Place in a colander and sprinkle with salt. Toss gently. Let stand 15-20 minutes. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine eggs, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, the parmesan cheese, flour and cornmeal. Stir in zoodles. Transfer to prepared dish. Bake for 10 minutes or until set and no excess liquid remains.
- Spread with pizza sauce. Top with remaining 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, green sweet pepper, and olives. Bake 15 to 20 minutes more or until cheese is light brown.