This is the Best Burger Recipe EVER! It’s my go-to burger recipe! It’s incredibly easy to make and makes a tender and juicy burger every time!!
My family loves this best ever burger recipe! It makes the tastiest, juiciest burgers every time! I’ll admit, I don’t make everything from scratch. Sometimes I break down and buy pre-made frozen lasagna, pizzas, or frozen garlic bread. It’s just easier sometimes, right?
- 1 pound ground sirloin (I get the Angus 80/20, or 85/15)
- ½ cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- ¼ cup BBQ sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray's!)
- Lawry's season salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- hamburger buns
- ½ Tbsp. butter
- Mix the first 6 ingredients together with your hands and form into 4 patties. Make a little indention in the middle of each patty so the middle doesn't puff up while grilling.
- Preheat the grill on high and then lower to medium before patties go on the grill.
- Barbecue until patties reach preferred doneness.
- Heat up ½ Tbsp butter in a skillet on medium heat. Place the inside of the hamburger buns in the butter until toasted.
- Serve the butter-toasted buns with patties and favorite toppings. Enjoy!
If you liked this burger recipe, you might like these too:
For even more great ideas follow me on: