This is the Best Burger Recipe EVER! It’s my go-to burger recipe! It’s incredibly easy to make and makes a tender and juicy burger every time!!
My family loves this best ever burger recipe! It makes the tastiest, juiciest burgers every time! I’ll admit, I don’t make everything from scratch. Sometimes I break down and buy pre-made frozen lasagna, pizzas, or frozen garlic bread. It’s just easier sometimes, right?
But one thing I refuse to buy pre-made, are burger patties. They never taste good! They usually have a lot of gristle and no flavor. Instead, take 10 minutes to make this best ever burger recipe!!
The Best Burger Recipe Ever!!!
- 1 pound ground sirloin I get the Angus 80/20, or 85/15
- 1/2 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce I use Sweet Baby Ray's!
- Lawry's season salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- hamburger buns
- 1/2 Tbsp. butter
- Mix the first 6 ingredients together with your hands and form into 4 patties. Make a little indention in the middle of each patty so the middle doesn't puff up while grilling.
- Preheat the grill on high and then lower to medium before patties go on the grill.
- Barbecue until patties reach preferred doneness.
- Heat up 1/2 Tbsp butter in a skillet on medium heat. Place the inside of the hamburger buns in the butter until toasted.
- Serve the butter-toasted buns with patties and favorite toppings. Enjoy!
If you liked this burger recipe, you might like these too:
For even more great ideas follow me on:
Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter
Yum! This looks too good. Would love for you to share it on my linky party!
This totally has me craving a burger!
Classy Clutter says
That avocado is making my mouth water for that burger! Dang you Jen! JK JK! LOVE U!
This one made the top 20 too! Our top 20 post will be up tomorrow!
Donna Brodie says
Hi there…. This is the first time that I have visited your blog. I found you through Foodie Friday! I just made this Burger and OMGoodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was deeeeeelishious! Honestly… it was absolutely best home made burger that I have ever had.