Need a chocolate fix but don’t want to measure out ingredients? Try these 4 ingredient Easy Chocolate Cookies. So quick to make, even my kids can make them! And they are soooo good!
Easy Chocolate Cookies (only 4 Ingredients!)
My youngest son has the biggest sweet tooth and he loves to bake with me. I’m always looking for recipes that he would like that are easy to make.
I happened to find a cookie recipe that was so simple, I literally let him do all the work while I watched over. He was super proud of himself!
It is so easy and the results are incredibly delicious. Moist, fudgy and delectable.
How do you make the best chocolate chip cookie?
Easy! Only FOUR easy ingredients and 8 minutes in the oven. 🙌🏻
No blender or anything required. These cookies are so simple to make, anyone in your family can make them.
What’s the Best Way to Store Chocolate Cookies?
Storing homemade cookies is easy, as long as you choose the right type of storage for your cookie.
In many cases, you may need to layer the cookies in a plastic container with parchment paper. You can freeze cookies, or you can keep them for up to one-two weeks at room temperature.
These Easy Chocolate Cookies are perfectly soft out of the oven and best served with a glass of milk. 🙌🏻
Make sure to sign up for my newsletter!
For even more great ideas follow me on:
- 1 18.25 Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cake mix, eggs and oil until blended. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into walnut sized balls. Place the cookies 2 inches apart on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve amd enjoy!