If you love Peach Crisp but don’t want to make a whole pan of it, you need to try these Easy Peach Crisp Rollups! Minimal ingredients, easy to make and incredibly delicious!
Easy Peach Crisp Rollups
Ever since I made these Strawberry Cheesecake Rollups, I’ve been obsessed with trying different recipes with Crescent Rolls. One of my boys’ favorite dinners is pigs in blankets so I always have several packages of crescents in my refrigerator.
It’s Peach Season!
Recently our grocery store has had some delicious peaches and I can’t get enough. (Check out all of my peach recipes HERE). I went to the grocery store and bought several peaches and was brainstorming on what I was going to make. It came to me to try and make a rollup with peaches and make it like a handheld crisp with a yummy oat mixture.
The best thing about these is not only the flavor and texture, but the portion control. If I had a whole pan of peach crisp in front of me, I would eat the whole thing. These little handheld rollups keep me accountable.
What’s the difference between peach crisp and peach cobbler?
A cobbler is a deep-dish baked fruit dessert with a thick dropped-biscuit or pie dough topping. Whereas a crisp is a baked fruit dessert topped with a crisp and crunchy layer of ingredients. I would consider this a crisp, for sure.
How can you tell if peaches are ripe?
You can tell if a peach is ripe or not, by a gentle, yet firm squeeze (not hard enough to bruise it) with your fingers. If there’s a little bit of a give there, then it means that the fruit is almost ripe but not quite.
You want a ripe peach – but not too ripe or too hard.
Do you peel peaches for a crisp?
Can You Leave the Skin on Peaches for a Crisp? Yes! Since the skins on the sliced peaches will soften during baking, they’ll be very tender when the rollups are done. Personally, I prefer to peel mine but that’s just me. You do you!
Here are a few favorite peach recipes from some of my favorite bloggers. Be sure to check them out!
- Peaches & Cream Dessert from The Creative Bite
- Peach Upside-Down Cake from Climbing Grier Mountain
- Peach Cobbler Cake from A Dash of Sanity
For even more great ideas follow me on:
Easy Peach Crisp Rollups
- sheet pan
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 pinch salt
Crescents & Peaches
- 1 pkg. crescent rolls
- 1 peach ripe, peeled & sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, rolled oats and salt in a bowl using a pastry cutter until evenly crumbled.
- Open Cresent Roll package and seperate into triangles, flatteing out a bit. Taking a scoop of the crisp, coat each triangle, pressing it down into the crescent.
- Place 1-2 peach slices on the larger end of the triangle.
- Roll up each crescent roll, starting on wide edge, tucking in edges over the peaches and then roll down to the point of the crescent, creating a little bundle.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet and repeat until all peach crisp rollups are made. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until dough is cooked through and golden brown. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar if desired. Enjoy!