These Creamy Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes are fork-tender and melt in your mouth! The sauce has the perfect seasonings that pairs so well with the pork and potatoes. A must make slow cooker dish!
Crock Pot Creamy Ranch Pork Chops & Potatoes
I love me a good pork recipe! I have several from Baked Breaded Pork Chops, Pulled Pork Sandwiches and Crock Pot Pork Verde Tacos.
Check out all of my Pork Recipes HERE.
This Crock Pot Creamy Ranch Pork Chops & Potatoes Recipe is a 5 ingredient dinner that require hardly 2 minutes of time to arrange in the crock pot and 7 hours later…tada! Dinner is served!
How do you keep pork chops from drying out in a crock pot?
How do you keep pork chops from drying out? Adding broth or liquids when you cook the pork makes for tender, tasty pork. We recommend cooking pork at 145 degrees to retain moisture.
Should you sear a pork roast?
After making this dinner, got high fives all around from my kids. I spent little time laboring away on the stove, and had hardly any dishes to wash. This dinner tastes delicious! The pork chops are fork-tender and melt in your mouth and the sauce has the perfect seasonings that pairs so well with the pork and potatoes.
- Slow Cooker
- 4-6 pork chops
- 6-8 medium potatoes chopped into bite-size pieces
- 2 cans fat free cream of chicken soup
- 2 packages dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup milk
- Spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and put chopped up potatoes on the bottom. Place the pork chops on top of the potatoes.
- Stir together the cream of chicken soups, ranch dressing mixes and milk. Pour on top of the pork chops and cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- There will be lots of yummy gravy to pour over the pork chops and potatoes when done. ENJOY!!
Classy Clutter says
OOOH I have made some similar pork chops but I’m totally adding potatoes!!! YUM!
Were the pork chops frozen or thawed out?