Happy April Fools Day! :)
I can't believe it's April already! Today my little Brock turns 3, my April fools baby! He is such a sweet, happy, fun little guy. He makes me laugh all day long! I gotta say, three is probably one of my favorite ages/stages. I love the sweet hugs, smiles and the new things they learn every single day. So amazing to watch! Happy Birthday little man!
So I have four boys, ages: eleven, eight, three and two years old. They all have different schedules and things going on. My older boys are in school and play baseball and take piano lessons while my little ones have various playdates. Sometimes it's hard to get a decent meal on the table at dinnertime. That's why my favorite meals are slow cooker ones! I can just throw some ingredients into the crock pot and let it simmer all day and then serve it up with little effort in the evening. It makes my life soooooo much easier!
This Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff is super delicious! It's ridiculously easy and tastes amazing. We had zero leftovers. It was that good. If your life is hectic and you need some easy yet delicious slow cooker meals in your life, please do yourself a favor and try this one! It's delish!
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff:
Print Recipe HERE
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1-3/4 lb. boneless beef round steak
- 1 (10.75-oz) can cream of mushroom soup (homemade recipe here)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 envelope dried onion soup mix (homemade recipe here)
- 8-oz. sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- chopped parsley, for serving
- Combine flour, garlic powder, pepper and paprika in slow cooker. Cut beef into 1-1/2 inch by 1/2 inch strips. Place in flour mixture and toss until thoroughly coated.
- In medium bowl, combine cream of mushroom soup, water and onion soup mix. Stir until well blended. Pour into slow cooker and mix with beef. Add mushrooms and stir.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH 3 1/2 hours or LOW 6-7 hours.
- Stir in sour cream and cook on HIGH 10-15 minutes or until heated through. We like it served with brown rice! ENJOY!!
Looking for other yummy dinner ideas?
Print Recipe HERE