Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1 3/4 lb. boneless beef round steak
- 1 10.75-oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 envelope dried onion soup mix
- 8- oz. sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- chopped parsley for serving
- Combine flour, garlic powder, pepper and paprika in slow cooker. Cut beef into 1-1/2 inch by 1/2 inch strips. Place in flour mixture and toss until thoroughly coated.
- In medium bowl, combine cream of mushroom soup, water and onion soup mix. Stir until well blended. Pour into slow cooker and mix with beef. Add mushrooms and stir.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH 3 1/2 hours or LOW 6-7 hours.
- Stir in sour cream and cook on HIGH 10-15 minutes or until heated through. We like it served with brown rice! ENJOY!!