Start your morning off right with this Egg, Bacon and Avocado Breakfast Sandwich! A buttered whole wheat english muffin filled with crispy bacon, canadian bacon, fried egg and avocado. So yummy!
(Thanks to the California Avocado Commission for sponsoring this post!)
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so start yours off right with this Egg, Bacon and Avocado Breakfast Sandwich! I’m super excited to be partnering again with California Avocados this year! This means so many great avocado recipes coming your way. Woot, woot!
I’m going to admit something to you. I used to be the best and most motivated mom out there. I would get up early and make homemade pancakes or waffles, make incredible lunches for the boys and just basically be supermom. But now that my boys are older and more mature, I find that I’m letting them do all that on their own now.
It feels weird to not do those things as much! My boys get up on their own and usually make their own breakfast and lunches. It’s very bittersweet because yes, less responsibilities but they’re growing up and I hate that!
I’ve also admittedly gotten in a terrible habit of skipping breakfast. Anyone else skip breakfast? I’ll find myself looking at the clock and realizing it’s 2pm and I’ve literally not eaten anything. Nothing!
So, in order to be more healthy, I need to eat more! In comes this Egg, Bacon and Avocado Breakfast Sandwich!
This feels like it’s hardly a “recipe” per se but more of a throw all the yummy breakfast ingredients we all love together on a buttered whole wheat english muffin. This Egg, Bacon and Avocado Breakfast Sandwich was incredible! I can’t wait to make it for breakfast (or lunch or dinner) all the time!
I pan fried some bacon and canadian bacon. In the bacon fat, I fried some eggs. Nothing better than eggs cooked in bacon fat! When the eggs were done, I melted some butter in the same frying pan and placed a halved english muffin and let it get all crispy and delicious.
How To Assemble this Egg, Bacon and Avocado Breakfast Sandwich:
- Place the cooked bacon on the toasted english muffin bottom.
- Then the fried egg(s)
- Candian bacon is next.
- Top with sliced California Avocado.
- Top of the english muffin. Boom, done! Breakfast is served! You can also season the avocado with some salt and pepper if you feel like it needs it.
There is something magical about the two bacons together, runny egg yolk, creamy California Avocado and buttered bun. I’m salivating now just thinking about it! Do yourself a favor and make one soon. You won’t regret it, I promise!
Other delicious breakfast recipes to try:
- Freezer Breakfast Burritos
- Mini Egg Cups
- Egg & Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Mom’s Easy Breakfast Muffins
Egg, Bacon and Avocado Breakfast Sandwich
- whole wheat english muffin
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- sliced canadian bacon
- sliced bacon
- California Avocado sliced
- In a frying pan, cook both bacons until crispy. Once cooked, set aside.
- In the bacon grease, fry 1-2 eggs. Once cooked to desired doneness, set aside. Cut english muffin in half. In the same frying pan, add butter. Toast english muffin until brown and crispy.
- To assemble: Place bottom half of english muffin down, place bacon on top, then fried egg(s), canadian bacon, sliced avocado and then the english muffin top. Serve and enjoy while warm.
If you liked this recipe, you might like these avocado recipes too:
For even more great ideas follow me on: